Welcome to the Village Dance Studio!
The Village Dance Studio has offered dance education in the Zionsville area for over 30 years. Dance classes are suitable for preparation for the performing or teaching field, but also designed for the student who has no professional ambition in dance but wants exercise, grace, poise, confidence, and movement ability. Emphasis is placed on correctness while at the same time presenting a fun dance experience.
- SUMMER SCHEDULE now available HERE! Register online HERE or call 317.769.2223!
- Due to the winter weather and closures we've had to make, an additional week of classes will be added the week of May 12th to make up these days. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!
- Spring Special: 4 weeks of Music & Movement (ages 3 & 4 yrs.) Thurs. 6:15-6:45pm | Feb. 27-Mar. 20 | Only $39
- Young Choreographers Night: Fri. March 14th from 7 - 8 p.m. Enjoy new dances, see a preview of the Showcase while eating delicious desserts. All cabaret style (casual, sitting at a table.) Advanced tickets: $5/family & $3/person. At the door: $8 per family or $5 per person. Limited space.
- Dress Up Week: Monday, March 24-29.
Our goal is to build confidence in our dancers, both academically and within the dance world. Previous students have graduated as valedictorians and top of their class. Many have leads in their school and community musicals, become dance captains of their show choirs, and much more. Some students have pursued dance and the performing arts in college, attended medical school, or other various fields. Most of all, the students have developed into confident young people.