Welcome to the Village Dance Studio!
The Village Dance Studio has offered dance education in the Zionsville area for over 30 years. Dance classes are suitable for preparation for the performing or teaching field, but also designed for the student who has no professional ambition in dance but wants exercise, grace, poise, confidence, and movement ability. Emphasis is placed on correctness while at the same time presenting a fun dance experience.
- 2015 summer Schedule can be found HERE.
- Recital Theme Announced: Dance Through NYC! All important recital details can be found HERE.
- Big Dress rehearsal at Pike H.S. for all is Thurs. May 21st - 5-9 p.m.
- Summer schedule coming March 1. Recital T shirt sponsorship opportunity due by March 1. Thank you!
- First time families please do not use Google Maps to get directions as it sends you someplace else. Look at our map HERE.
Our goal is to build confidence in our dancers, both academically and within the dance world. Previous students have graduated as valedictorians and top of their class. Many have leads in their school and community musicals, become dance captains of their show choirs, and much more. Some students have pursued dance and the performing arts in college, attended medical school, or other various fields. Most of all, the students have developed into confident young people.